Friday, July 20, 2018

Laurel Retreat 2018

Angela went to San Diego on the Laurel Retreat with the stake.  I want asked to go with her, so I worried the whole time she was there.  I asked Sis. Gardner to help Angela while she was there.  Angela had a really good friend, Judy, that hung with her and the girls in the ward helped her while she was in the hotel room.  This was a huge leap of faith for me, but she had fun.  

The girls went to the San Diego Temple, Seaport Village, Mormon Battalion, and the beach twice.  The girls know and love Angela and it is obvious by looking at the pictures. She had a blast and I'm glad that she went.  I still wish I could have hid in her luggage though.  I'm grateful for the leaders that watched over Angela and took pictures.
Group Pics
Angels playing games
Angela at the Beach
Ang at the temple
Angela with Judy

Angela at Seaport Village

Angela had a blast in San Diego
Angela made a lot of memories

No comments: