Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Park with the Walls

Jeff and Lauren came down to AZ to visit Lauren's grandparents and see us,  We had dinner at the park and then played.  It was fun to visit with them.  We each brought our own dinner and shared dessert..  The adults talked while the kids played.  Jim, Danni, and Manny went for a long walk and Kenzie and Emily finally joined them.  We went to Pioneer Park and they went to go see the statue at the south end of the park.  They love to look at the statue with their ancestor - Francis Pomeroy.   The kids loved the playground, especially the rolling slide.  Last time, I was near the rolling slide was when we were there with my parents.  They watched the kids go down the slide.  It brought back some sweet memories as I watched the kids and adults go down the slide.   I made sure that we took pictures since I failed with the Paces.  I didn't take a lot, but I got some good ones.  It was a great visit and everyone had a good time.
Jacob and Manny - friends since UT

Cousins- It was fun to see them together

Aunts and Uncles

No comments: