Thursday, April 28, 2022

Cardiologist

My sweet Angela had an amazing cardiology appointment.  We discovered a few months ago that her heart was really fast.  For the past 2 months, she has had some heart tests.  We monitored her heart for a month and did an echo to find out why.   Her heart looks good, so no worries.   The doctor mentioned that perhaps she is not sleeping well.   Do 22 yrs get enough sleep?

Angela was very brave, she stressed over all the tests and appointments.  I can't even imagine how hard she felt as a patient.  I felt that everything would be okay.  She did have any cardio systems other than a fast heart rate.  Angela never complained about it, so it was not really bothering her.  So I wasn't going to worry unless the doctor found something.  They didn't find anything, so I'm glad that I didn't worry.

No comments: