Monday, April 4, 2022

Memorable Monday
Vernal

Pic of Jeff's Marco Polo Video

​Jeff and Lauren took their kids to Vernal to see the Dinosaur Museum.  While they were there, Jeff drove by and took a video of where our house was in Vernal and sent the video to us.  It took me back to the '70s when I lived there with my family.  I had to show pictures to my siblings about the house where I spent my years.  I lived there for 5 years, 3 of which I attended Masear Elementary School.  Lisa and I remember Mr. Tingy as the principal.  I remember visiting him, the Easthopes, and the Lucks just to name a few.  I remember having a cow on our lot and hearing about it jumping over the fence. 

Husking corn in the front yard
Grandpa Shaw adding a roof

Meyers came to visit us in Vernal

Our back yard

Picture take awhile back

No comments: