Monday, February 4, 2008

New First Presidency


For Family Home Evening tonight, we watched the press conference announcing the First Presidency. It was such a neat experience to watch and discuss it with the family. I wanted them to know and remember these great men. President Hinckley was the prophet when all my children were born. He is the only prophet they have known until today. I wanted to reassure them that with the new prophet, the Church and programs will not change, primary in particular. When I saw President Monson at the Press Conference, I could knew that he was the Prophet. It was wonderful and sweet to see and know that they were chosen by God. It will be great to see them in action. It was a great Family Home Evening.

President Thomas S. Monson


President Henry B. Erying

President Deiter F. Uchtdorf

No comments: