Saturday, February 9, 2008

Primary Softball


Josh started playing primary softball this week. They were scheduled to play on Tues, Wed, and Thurs. this week. The primary cancelled Tuesday game because of all the rain that fell on Monday. It always rains during primary softball for the boys. They always have to cancel at least one game. Josh played softball on Wednesday. He had a lot of fun, especially when the game became really exciting. I talked too much during the game and missed a few of Josh's plays. I turned to look at the field and Josh was on 2nd base. Lucky, Jim came that day and saw him hit the ball. Josh didn't play softball on Thurs. because of a scheduling conflict. They have two games next week and Josh will go those. My kids love primary softball. If they don't play on the field, they play on the playground. I am so glad that the stake offers this program to both the girls and the boys. It is a fun way to play ball without the competition.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

Our ward doesn't have primary softball. How fun! I'd end up coaching it & I've had enough of coaching softball for awhile!