Sunday, March 9, 2008

Field Trips

Josh and his dad went to Sabino Canyon for Josh's 5th grade field trip. Josh loved that his dad went on his field trip with him. They left school at 6:00 am and returned back at 6:00 pm. They chartered a bus to take them down. They drove down in comfort and style. They played in a creek and went to a wildlife museum. Usually the creek is dry, but with all the rain this year there was water in the creek. Josh enjoyed the field trip and loved spending time with his dad.


Angela went on another field trip. She has been on a lot of field trips this year. I went with Angela to the Desert Botanical Gardens. They learned about the catcus and saw the butterfly display. They have the prettiest butterflies on display there. A couple of butterflies landed on one of their teachers. It was incredible to see these butterflies. I loved taking pictures of the colorful butterflies. It was Angela's favorite part of the field trip. It was my favorite part too.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

I've never been to Desert Botantical. I love butterflies & I think my girls would too... How long is butterfly season? I never see any.