Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tami's ABC's

I've been tagged by Brenda, so it goes.


A - Attached or Single? Attached to a wonderful man forever. He's stuck with me.

B - Best Friend: My husband Jim and my sister Lisa

C - Cake or Pie: I like pie, except pumpkin pie. I would eat a pumpkin cake though.

D - Day of Choice: Saturday when everyone is home and there are no plans, except a date with Jim.

E - Essential item: Diet Coke & chocolate - I wish it wasn't true


F - Favorite Color: I like deep colors of blue, especially royal blue and navy blue.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I like gummy worms the best, I really like the sour patch worms and swedish fish. If I had a choice of candy, chocolate would win hands down.

H - Hometown: Sandy, UT

I - Indulgence(s): Bubble bath without kids banging on the door.

J - January or July: I like July. I love to go swimming, celebrate the 4th, celebrate my 33rd birthday over and over again. There is usually a family reunion, or a family trip in July. Plus, I like to sleep in. I know I live in Arizona and I should pick January, but I like July better. When it's July, I might change my mind.

K - Kids: I have 4 incredible children. Josh - 11 yrs. Dani - 10 yrs. Angela - 8 yrs. Emily - 5 yrs.

L - Life is incomplete without: Jim and the kids

M - Marriage Date: March 17, 1995 - St. Patrick's Day

N - Number of Siblings: 4 - Lisa, Jeff, Debbie, and Steve

O - Oranges of Apples: I like them both. I like crispy apples and juicy oranges.

P - Phobias: I hate riding really fast rides and feeling out of control. I don't like feeling close-in and trapped without seeing a way out.

Q - Quote: I don't have a favorite quote. I found this quote and I like it. "It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end. " Ursula K. LeGuin

R - Reason to smile: The journey in the above quote

S - Season of Choice: I love Autumn and Spring. Nature is so beautiful during those two seasons. The love to take pictures and those are the two perfect seasons.

T- Tag three friends: I tag Lisa, Iralee, and Mindy. This was fun to do.

U - Unknown fact about me: During my senior year in high school, I played the violin, viola, bass,bass guitar, recorder, and bells during concerts, competitions, musicals, and other performances. I lived and breathed music that year. I moved away and seldom play them any more. I want to pick up the violin and viola again.

V - Very Favorite Store: Target

W - Worst habit: Diet coke and watching TV. DVR is awesome, but I watch too much TV.

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I enjoyed the ultrasounds to hear the hearbeat and the see the baby. I'm not fond of X-rays, because something must be wrong.

Y - Your Favorite food: I love yummy food, especially when it is prepared for me.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

How Fun! I enjoyed doing it too..