Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Girl's Softball

Every year in October, the activity day girls play softball, it's a great tradition that our stake has.




Dani really enjoys playing softball with her friends. This is the 3rd year that Dani has participated in Primary Softball. She enjoys playing the game and being with her friends. She is not a competitive girl and doesn't care about the rules, she just wants to hit the ball and have fun. She did such a great job at bat and out on the field. It's so fun to watch her play softball.




This is Angela's first year and she would have rather played on the playground. I encouraged her to play a couple of innings at each game that they played, excepted the last game where I just let her play on the playground. It was so neat to see Angela out there playing ball. Angela has never played softball and I didn't know how she would react to a ball being thrown at her, so she used a T. At first, Jim and I helped her hit the ball. At the last game, I helped her line the bat up with the ball and then let her hit the ball on her own. It was a neat experience for her and I hope she'll play again.

No comments: