Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Saturday night, our ward had their annual Trunk or Treat. The kids picked out their costumes and were counting down the until the event arrived . Dani brought along her cousin and had a blast the whole evening. Josh took off too and kept busy the whole night, actually once we got there I didn't see him much. I went with Angela and Emily as we went around the cars and played some games. The girls had a great time and I loved spending time with them. The kids are so excited that they get to do this again on Halloween night. My sister's ward has a Trunk or Treat in their ward, so we will head over there for a while before heading home.
The cute kids in their Halloween costumes

Josh is a Storm Trooper. He wanted to be a Clone Trooper (what's the difference?), but it didn't work out. I made the costume myself while Josh was at a camp out, so I wasn't totally sure how it would look on him. It turned out okay. The helmet makes the costume.

Dani wanted to be a ladybug this year.

Angela makes a beautiful Snow White. Check out my cute pirate. Emily can make a great pirate face too.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun I love Trunk or treat!!

Ball Family said...

They all look great! Sadly, Halloween and trick or treat is not a big tradition over here. I miss it!