Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

Jim and I had a great New Year's Eve. All 4 kids were invited to a family party, so Jim and I went out to eat and then decided to rent a movie. We went to the nearest Redbox and picked out a movie that sounded good. When we put the movie in, we realized that it was an animated movie. I refuse to watch an animated movie when there are no kids around. Jim and I decided to play the wii and had a great time. We didn't play the games very well, but it was a blast just figuring it out. It was a great date night. We picked up the kids before midnight and returned home. Half of them made stayed awake to greet the new year.

I always want to make New Year resolutions, but I still relaxing from Christmas and don't think about it until it New's Years Day. There are a few things that I want to work on, so I set them as some goals to work on this next year.

  • Spend less money

  • Be consistent in prayers, scripture reading, and Family Home Evening

  • Attend the temple more often

  • Live a healthier lifestyle

  • Spend more time with my family

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments: