Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorable Monday
Top Ten

I've been struggling what to write about during my Memorable Mondays.  I want to continue this tradition and write a little bit about me through my blog.  I want my kids to get to know me better.  I found a website that offer personal history challenges and I thought I would give it a try when I struggle with topics for my Memorable Monday.

Challenge # 1 - If you were forced to go back to go back in time to the olden days, but were allowed to take 10 modern conveniences with you, what would you take?

1- I would take my camera with endless amount of memory and battery life.  I love to take pictures and I love to capture memories that I can look back on.

2 - I would take a refrigerator/freezer.  I need to keep my cold food cold and not spoil.  I also need my ice to keep my drinks cold.  It would be awesome if the fridge stocked itself with yummy food.

3- I need AC if I'm going to live in Phoenix.  There is NO way that I could live in the hot heat without a little bit of relief.

4- I need my computer complete with Internet access.  Need I say more?

5. I need a working car with AC - I love to walk, but when I wait last minute to go somewhere, I need to get there fast.

6. Health and Beauty items - I need all items to be beautiful and healthy - medicine  hair products, dental care items.  OK that's more than 1 item, but I NEED them all.

7. I need a water heater, so I can have my hot baths when I need them.

8.  I need a stove/oven to cook dinner.  I'm not thrilled with learning how to cook over a fire.  

9. I need a working toilet that flushes complete with toilet paper.  This is a must!!!!!

10. I need a washer to keep up with all the clothes my family wears.  I don't think I can get out stains as well as my washer can.

No comments: