Monday, February 14, 2011

Memorable Monday
Camp Fundraiser

The YW held a fundraiser to earn some money for camp.  They held a huge yard sale that complete with a cute boutique.  They were selling goodies, bows, and frames to hold the bows at the boutique.  The yard sale was a huge success and all the girls earned enough money for camp. 

When I was a young woman, I remember selling, making, and delivering fruit pies.   It's the only fundraiser that I remember doing as a youth, so I assume we made a lot of money with this fundraiser.   We had a blast hanging out with each other while making the pies.  The Young Women leaders were there to help us make the pies and deliver them.  I had amazing YW leaders who helped us realized the value of earning our money to attend camp.  
THANK-YOU!!!!!!

No comments: