Monday, August 29, 2011

Memorable Monday
Eye Surgery

After getting Angela's glasses and seeing how they improve her eyesight reminded me of when she had eye surgery.  She had crossed eyes that needed to be surgically corrected.  We took Angela to the Phoenix Children's Hospital Wing at Desert Samaritan Hospital for out-patient surgery  The surgery lasted 15 minutes and improved her eye sight immediately.  She didn't need any corrective nor eye-patches, which was a great blessing.

Here are the scrapbook pages that I made about Angela's eye surgery.  Here are some photos of Angela before she went into surgery.  If you look closely, you can see the crossed-eyes.  The sweet nurse took Angela from my arms and headed toward the surgery room.  I was there when Angela was finished and held her while she came out of the anesthesia.  I'm so glad that it wasn't to hard on my sweet Angela.  


No comments: