Monday, November 28, 2011

Memorable Monday
Being Grateful

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I wanted to list things that I'm thankful for.  I have mentioned in past posts the things that I'm so grateful for.  I created some Subway Art to remember the things that I'm grateful in past posts.  

I found 30 different things to be thankful that were not in the above list.
  1. Arizona- I love the wonderful places that I have been the past 20 + years that I've lived here.
  2. Water - We live in a desert and we've been told how precious our water is, but we forget. Nothing is refreshing as a cold glass of ice water.
  3. YW/YM program - I love that my kids have such great inspired programs.
  4. Seminary - What a great place to feel the Spirit in the middle of the day!!
  5. Repentance - I'm so grateful that our Savior provided a way for us to repent and change our lives.
  6. Doctors/Hospitals - It' great to have when we need the extra help to get healthy
  7. Cell-Phones - I decided that I really enjoy having contact with my kids.
  8. Modern Medicine - We are so lucky to live in a time with great medicine.
  9. Babysitters - I love having older kids to babysit for me
  10. Carmex - I love this little gem and my lips need the extra care.
  11. Callings - What a great way to feel needed and learn skills we didn't know that we had.
  12. Chocolate - Need I say more!!
  13. Hot Bubble Baths -  It's so relaxing!!!
  14. Zoo - A great family outing - you can see animals too!!
  15. Butterfly Kisses - Emmy gives me the best butterfly kisses!!!!
  16. Eskimo Kisses - Angela loves to give me Eskimo kisses.
  17. For the Strength of the Youth book - I love the values that the Church has for us.
  18. Word of Wisdom - What a great guidelines to follow.
  19. Volunteering - A great way to give back to the community and get involved
  20. Elections - I'm so grateful that we have the opportunity to vote for our leaders.
  21. Pioneers - I'm so grateful they paved the way for us 
  22. Neighbors - It's great to have good neighbors 
  23. Covenants - I'm so grateful that I've made the covenants to return to live with my Heavenly Father
  24. Scriptures - I love having the scriptures to look for answers.
  25. Testimony - I'm so grateful for my testimony, especially during tough times.
  26. Performing Arts Program - This program shows off my kids talents and gives them a direction.
  27. Clothing - I'm grateful for the clothes that we have and they are cute too!
  28. Comfy Begs - I love to sleep in a comfy bed when I'm tired.
  29. Priesthood - I'm so grateful for this power of the Earth today.
  30. Government Leaders - I'm grateful for their service they do for this country.


No comments: