Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Camera

I had my new camera for a month when the zoom stopped working.  I was not a happy camper that day.  I took the camera back to Best Buy to take advantage of the Manufacturer's Warranty.  I was hoping that I could exchange cameras that day, but they needed to take it to their shop.  It took them about 5 weeks with my last camera in the shop to determine that it was not fixable, so I wasn't thrilled that we would have to go that route again.  This time it took Best Buy 7-8 weeks to determine the same thing.  I discovered that warranties are a big headache, but necessary to use  when needed.    I have a new camera and I'm still figuring it out.  I still like my original camera better, but this one will do.  Here is a picture of my new camera:

No comments: