Monday, June 20, 2011

Memorable Monday
Youth Firesides

Angela had a Stake Activity Day and we started off the day watching "Johnny Lingo" It has such a powerful message about feeling good about ourselves.  The rest of the activities revolved around that theme.

While watching church sponsored videos, I am always reminded of "The Phone Call". We watched this video often in firesides when I was a youth and loved it. I think sometimes fireside speakers fell apart of purpose just we could watch the video again and laugh.  My sister and I still joke about this video and it brings back fond memories when we talk about it.  The funny thing is that I never saw Johnny Lingo until I married Jim.  Jim would often quote that movie and I would have no idea what he was talking about.  You just gotta love the old church videos.


No comments: