Monday, December 10, 2012

Memorable Monday
THE ABC'S OF ME


Adventure - I love to watch Adventure TV shows
Bookclub - I love to read books and discuss them with my friends
Camera - I love to take pictures
Dessert - I love desserts, especially when I don't have to make them
Enchiladas - My favorite food - Chicken or Beef
Facebook - Love to connect with friends and play the games
Games - I love to play board games & video games with family
Hard Drive - It holds all my photos and is one of my prized possession
Ice - I love to crunch it.  I need to have ice cold drinks.
Jim - My best friend
Kids - I have 4 great kids that I love
Logic Puzzles - I love doing them.
Math - I've been tutoring a lot
News - I love to watch the news.
Olympics - My favorite sporting event
Photos - I love photos, especially one with my kids.
QT - My favorite watering hole
Romance - I love Romantic movies
Spring - My favorite season - not too hot & not too cold
Tamra - My real name - Tami is a nickname
Utah - My first home and & I love to visit
Violin - My first musical instument
Wish - I often wish instead of act
Xcuses- I make a lot of excuses to get out of cooking dinner
Young - I wish that I was as young as I feel
Zzzz - I often fall asleep watching TV

No comments: