Monday, January 12, 2015

Memorble Monday
Schedules

It's always so fun to look back and compare my school classes to my kids.  As you can see, they have much harder classes than I did.  I'm so proud of my kiddos.

My 12 grade Schedule              
A- Seminary
1- Psychology 1 / Life Sports
2- AP Chemistry                              
3- Spanish 2                                  
4- Orchestra
5- English 12 CP                            
6- Geometry    
7- Free Time                            

Josh's 12 grade Schedule
A- Marching Band / Full Orchestra
1- Seminary
2- AP Calculus
3- AP English / Mythology
4- Honor's Band
5- Lunch
5- AP Government and
6- Free / AP English

My 11th Grade Schedule                                  
1- American History / Dance I
2- Chemistry                            
3- English 11                                
4- Child Development / Seminary  
5- Orchestra                                
6- Seminary / American History  
7- Optional Time

Danni's 10th Grade Schedule
A- Trig
1- Choir
2-Seminary
3- Advanced Acting
4- Sign Language
5- Lunch
6- AP English
7- Physics

My 9th Grade Schedule                                        
1- Algebra 1                                                      
2- Basic Foods / Type 1                                                
3- Social Studies 9                                                            
4- Science Composite                                                  
5- Seminary                                                      
6- Orchestra          
7- English 9                

Angela's 9th Grade Schedule
A- Free
1- Algebra 1 / Science
2- Basic English
3- Women's Chorus
4- Lunch / Algebra 1
5- Science
6- Current Events / Career Explorations
7- Seminary


No comments: