Monday, January 19, 2015

MLK Parade


This year, the Mesa Marching Band marched in the MLK parade.  They were California and couldn't do the Veteran's Day Parade.   Their season was over 3 months ago, so they were not thrilled to march in this parade.  They were #24 in the parade route, so the parade didn't seem so long.  The football team walked behind the band and clapped along with the band music.  Lisa, Miriam, and I walked behind with water.  When I saw my family and Joella, I ran to give them a hug.  It was great to see them watching the parade.  This was my last parade with the Mesa Marching Band and could be my last parade period, so it was great to help out.
Josh and silly tubas before the parade stars
Josh and Zach both marched in the parade - Zach chose to march Sax instead of guard
It's their turn
Josh marching in parade
Senior - minus 7 of them

No comments: