Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Seussical at the MAC

Mesa High was invited to perform their musical at the MAC.  What a huge honor for them!!  They performed Monday night and Tuesday night in front of approximately 1,000 people each night, plus a matinee show for the junior high kids. The MAC is a fabulous venue for these kids to perform.  They nailed it the both times that I saw it.  I saw this musical 6 times when they did it at Mesa High and 2 times at the MAC,  I loved this musical and the kids at Mesa High did an amazing job.  When I was leaving the theater one night. some ladies were saying to each other how awesome and professional play this was.  They said that it didn't seem like a high school musical.  What an amazing compliment that was!!  I'm so glad that Danni had this opportunity to perform at the MAC.  I'm going to miss seeing this production live.  I'll have to look a the videos again to relve the Seussical magic.
"HOLY MOLY--THEY BLEW IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK LAST NIGHT! Every actor was spot on! It's amazing what they can do, and the IKEDA at the MAC is an incredible venue." Mrs. Sandy Stones
Josh came to see Aubrey too
We love the Cat in the Hat!!
Turleys cam to see the show

No comments: