Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fourth of July

Jim got the 3rd of July off, so we took our girls to see "Inside Out".  It was a cute movie and we all liked it.  Danni was house-sitting for part of the 4th, so I was thrilled to spend some time with her that day.
This is the real purpose of movie posters
We started the Fourth of July with a ward breakfast.  It was so yummy!!!!  The breakfast started at 7:00 in the morning.  I can't believe how many people were there.
Can you see me??
After the ward breakfast, we went on our neighborhood parade.  The girls decorated their scooters the night before and were so excited to go.  After the parade, there was watermelon, snow cones, and a water balloon toss (or should I say fight).  We had a great time even though it was HOT!!!

Pace Family on the Fourth
Danni was house sitting
The girls and their scooters
Can you see my shadow?  Haha
Angela and Sis. Lopes
Josh and Dylan
He just returned from his misison
Emily getting her watermelon
Jocelyn and I
This was AFTER the parade
At night, we went lit our sparklers.  I love that we can have our own fireworks in Mesa now.  It's a tradition that I love sharing with my kids.  We headed to the temple grounds to see the City of Mesa fireworks.  They put on a great show!!
Emily looks so patriotic with her sparkler
Angela wasn't sure she liked sparklers at first,
but she warm up to the ideal
Danni was home to do sparklers with us - YAY!!!
Josh couldn't do just one at a time!!!
My turn
Josh and Jim are NOT allowed to sparkler without supervision!!!!
The end result!!!

No comments: