Saturday, July 25, 2015

Woods Canyon Lake

Lisa and I planned a day that we could take our families up to the rim for the day.  We choose the picnic area in Woods Canyon Lake.  The kids had fun playing near the lake, exploring the area above our picnic site, taking pictures, and just hanging out.  Travis came a little later and he brought up Zach's fishing pole.  He headed to the store and bought fishing licences  for his kids.  I went to take pics and had Emily hold the pole even though she didn't get a license.  I think we may need her one soon.  Joey caught a little guppy. He even cut it and cooked it.  Too bad the coals were too hot.  We had a great time!!

Lisa and I
I have a Diet Coke with Danielle's name and
Lisa had a Coke Zero with Britt's name on it.
 AWESOME!!!
Angela
Danni and Britt
Danni
Emily relaxing in the hammock
Josh and Zach
My family
Cousins
Squirrel eating our graham cracker
Jim and I
Emily holding a fishing rod

No comments: