Saturday, July 4, 2015

My Birthday

For my birthday, we celebrated with me at Joe's Farm Grill.  I had some yummy food with amazing company.  Danni took this amazing picture with her iphone.  She propped it up and used her timer.  She is very clever and creative.  She knew that I really wanted a family photo on my birthday.  
My Amazing Family
My family showered me with gifts!!!!  
My daughters made these flags for me - so cute!!
Danni bought me these beautiful necklaces
Josh brought home some yummy cookies
Jim gave me money for a new swimsuit
My parent, in-laws, Lisa, and Kenzie gave me gifts too.  They are so sweet!!  It was fun to get texts, Facebook messages, calls, and cards from friends and family.  It was a great birthday and I hope my birthday wish comes true - a great year with good health.

No comments: