Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We had 2 Thanksgivings again this year.  We started off at Jon and Mindy's house with the Pace family.  Mindy always decorates her home so nice for holidays.  Her house is big enough to host the family and play outside.  Their neighbors next door has swings that the kids can use.  The swings are very popular too.  Kaylynn was sick and didn't make it this year and Devon was on his mission. We missed them both.
Josh and Kade
Danni and Bree
Angela and Emily
Playing football
Swinging next door
We ended Thanksgiving at my parent's house. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner, thanks to Lisa.  She does most of the cooking.   After dinner, I went outside to take some pics.  I invited my mom and dad to join in the pics.  I'm so glad that I did.  Ashley just returned from her mission in August, so it was fun to see her again.
Sisters / Cousins / Daughter/ Mom
Mom, Dad, Lisa, and I
Josh and Zach
Britt and Danni
Emmy and Kenzie
Jim and I
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  It's a holiday about just spending time with family and ending good food.  It's a great time to remember and reflect on my blessings.  I have so many blessings and my family is  the center of it all.

No comments: