Monday, December 12, 2016

Memorable Monday
Polar Express

Porter had a Polar Express night and I took the younger girls to see the movie  We bought popcorn and hot cocoa and watched a little bit of the movie.  The girls had more fun running in the field than watching the movie.  I enjoyed talking to the Porter parents.  It was a fun get together if we didn't watch much of the movie.

Here is a Flashback to our trip to the Polar Express 12 yrs. ago. Watching the movie reminded me of the trip.

Emmy was just a little over a month when we went on the Polar Express.  She was such an angel on the trip and Grandma Pace held her while I sat with Angela and took pics  The staff served hot cocoa and cookies until we waited to see Santa's village from the train.   When we saw the village lights, we waited anxiously for Santa to arrive.  He came on each train and gave the kids each a silver bell.  I loved watching the kids face when it was their turn to get their  bell.  It was an amazing trip and I'm so glad that we were able to go.  Emmy may not remember the trip, so I want her to see pics and know about the experience.

No comments: