Friday, March 3, 2017

Mr. and Mrs. Gaytan

Brittany married Loren Gaytan Jr. aka Junior.  She married Loren at the exact time as Kaylynn Turley.  1/2 of us attended the wedding and then returned for the reception.  Britt's wedding and reception were beautiful.  I loved watching the Clawsons being there to support each other on Britt's special day.  There were lots of guests, but being with my family and Chyrisse was the best.  I'm so happy that I was there to watch Britt get married and wish the best for both of them.
Lisa and Britt - so sweet

Britt looks so pretty
Pretty dress
Waiting for the bride
Cermony
Giving of rings
They are married
Walking down the aisle
The kiss
Clawsons

Beautiful Sisters

Travis and Boys
Cutest Kenzie

Josh and Zach
Josh and Grandpa
Chyrisse and my Mom
Britt and Loren with my parents

The Wedding Cake

Cousins

Sisters

Chyrisse is our 4th sister

No comments: