Monday, January 21, 2019

Wall Siblings

Jeff and Steve flew down to see how dad was doing.  Debbie came up from Benson as well.  While we were there, we had a family meeting to discuss some ideas for the future of my parents.  I felt it was time to get some help, even get them settled in Assisted Living.  Lisa and I had been with mom and dad for 24 hours a day while they were at home.  It becoming too hard and I feel that we need help.  While we were there, the boys fixed the house up a little bit.  I sure love my brothers, they were really hard.

Steve fixing the roof

Being with my brothers and sisters for the weekend gave me the idea to look at pics of when we were younger.  I found these classic ones that have all 5 of us together and we were all living with our parents and they were taking care of us not making decisions on their future.

No comments: