Saturday, November 2, 2019

Happy 15th Em

Happy 15th to my fun, loving, spunky 15 yr. old daughter. She is such a talented, sweet girl who makes life much for more in our household. Love ya Em!!!
Facebook Shoutout

Emmy came home from school with some gifts for her friend, Mason.  I think Mason really likes her, but they can only be friends for a very long time.  She is not allowed to date til she is 16 years, which is now a year away.  

We went to dinner at Applebees to celebrate her birthday and she ordered her favorite - steak.  It's been a fun tradition that we started years ago.  

Applebees

Her birthday cake is the perfect size for her.  I love getting little bundlets for my kids on the birthday.  I usually buy one for them and another for me.  The bundlets are still kind of big, so we end up sharing them.
Her BuNDT cake

Happy Birthday Emily!!  She is such a fun, smart, funny, spunky girl.  Everyone in the family thinks the world of her.  She is a quiet girl outside of the home, but she is not quiet at home.  She is a very special addition to our family when she arrived 15 years ago.  We love having her in our family. We love her!!!



No comments: