Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019


We had thanksgiving at the Paces this year.  I invited the Clawsons to join us this year, since my mom passed away and my dad is currently living in Utah.  It was nice to have Lisa and her family over. Cortney and Ashley with her family joined us too.   I know that it was hard not to have Thanksgiving with my parents this year.  It seems as that everyone had a great time.  
Turkey on the Grill

When we arrived at Jon and Mindy's house, we found out that their oven was no longer working.  Jon is very inventive and had the turkey cooking on the grill.  It turned out to be really good.  We  had amazing food and great company.  Angela and I made an apple pie from scratch to bring to the dinner.  It was so yummy and everyone complimented Angela on her yummy pie.  It really was good.  We ate, talked, and played games.  It was Cortney's birthday today, we went gave her a slice of Pumpkin Pie and sang Happy Birthday to her.  Some years her birthday lies on Thanksgiving, including the day she was born.  Kaylynn was with her husband's family, but they just popped over after dinner to say hi, Danni and Bree were happy to see her.
Angela's Apple Crumb Pie
Lisa and I on Thanksgiving
The girls
Cortney's Birthday Pie
Danni, Bree, and Kaylynn

Brigham and Danni went to have dinner with the Gaytan family.  I'm glad that she was able to spend some time with us before heading over to Gaytans.  She showed me this great picture of Manny eating a turkey wing.  It's priceless!!




No comments: