Monday, November 4, 2019

Memorable Monday
Crafts

My girls and I have done some crafts this fall and I wanted to show them off.  I love the finished product of crafts, but I'm not a fan of doing them.  I usually see if someone can help me, but this year, I did my own craft.  I think about crafts too logically.  I enjoyed seeing my daughters craft.  The enjoy the process as well as the final product.  

Danni, Angela and I made these cute signs and wreaths in RS today. It was super fun.  I chased down Manny, so I finished my sign at home.  It was fun to have Danni and Angela with me this year on craft day.  I loved bouncing ideas off them and getting the help that I needed.  We are a great time doing crafts together.

Emmy did a painting in YW.  I think they called it a Bob Ross night.  It's a beautiful painting - she did a really good job.  Emmy is the artist in the family, so this YW activity really spoke to her heart.
Emmy's artwork from YW

Here is some of Emily's art work that she did on her own time.  I love her shading work.  She is very talented.

No comments: