Friday, May 22, 2020

Kolby’s Graduation

We went down to Benson for Kolby's graduation. Debbie had a special dinner planned before Kolby would go to school and graduate.  With COVID, most people don't get to have a graduation, but Kolby gets to have one sitting in his car and getting out to be recognized and receive his diploma.  I'm so glad that he will have this opportunity to be recognized for his hard work.  

My kids immediately went swimming.  They didn't stay in the water long because it was really cold.  Debbie and I headed to the store to buy food while the kids were in the pool, I was lucky to get home in time to take a picture of them in the pool.
swimming
Since Manny loves trucks, we thought he would like to see Randy's tractor.  Danni climbed into the cab with Manny, but he didn't like the tractor at all.  When Randy started the tractor up, Manny started to cry.  The tractor scared Manny, so we didn't stay too long.  Maybe he will like the tractor another time.
Jim and Manny watching the tractor
Randy, Dani, and Manny in the cab
Josh and Randy in the jeep

We had a yummy dinner that Debbie prepared and took lots of graduation pics before Kolby headed off to school.  Lisa and her family came down, Ashley and her family came down, and Cheyenne's family came over for dinner and pics.  We had a great visit with my family.  My family stayed until after Kolby came home from his graduation.  I'm so glad that we were able to celebrate Kolby's graduation, even with the COVID stuff going on.  It gave our family a break from home that we needed.  
My Sisters and I
Briley, Emily, and Kenzie
Angela swinging

No comments: