Thursday, August 13, 2020

Mom’s 78th Birthday

My Mom

Today my mom would have been 78 years old.  There was so many things that I wanted to do to celebrate, but due to COVID-19, we decided to stay home and celebrate.  My mom loved getting fountain drinks, so we went to Sodalicious and bought drinks for all.  Later Jim and I watched Pillow Talk, one of my mom's favorite films.  
Sodalicious Drinks

I thought about my mom all day and remembered the fun times that we shared.  I remember helping her with physical therapy and was so impressed when she kicked a ball on Thanksgiving.  She works so hard and it was cool to show her hard work off.  She had a heart of gold and loved being with family and friends.  She really loved her children and grandchildren and wanted them to truly be happy.  She loved doing plastic canvas and giving her hard work to her friends.  She loved going to Seagull and buying books to read,  She has so many books and some of them are probably duplicates.  She loved going out to lunch with friends, especially Mi Amigos with Susan.  My mom was one a kind and I'm so glad that I had the honor to know her.  We love you Mom!!!

No comments: