Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sister’s Weekend

Lisa, Debbie, and I along with Em and Kenzie met up in Marana for some time away to spend time with each other.  This is our way of honoring mom and spending some time together. 

We started off dinner at Texas Roadhouse where we spent half the time on Facetime with dad.  It was great to see him and have him be a part of our dinner.  We then headed to the mall for some shopping.  Shopping is always fun, but I struggled this time with the mask, so I spent some time outside taking pics of the younger girls.  We headed out to Benson where Debbie showed us her basement projects that she did this summer.  We even workout as sisters - Debbie had some exercise videos she wanted to try out.  It was such an exhausting day and I was asleep in minutes.  Emmy and Kenzie spent hours on the trampoline with Briley.  They almost spent the night on the tramp, but they got too cold.  Gotta love Benson!!

In the morning, I checked out the goats and lambs with Briley while she was feeding them.  We even went on a little lamb hunt as one escaped.  Later, Lisa and I went on the sand rail with Caden.  He had to much fun scaring me - I'll figure a way to get back at him.  We hung out for a little bit before heading back.  Debbie starts school on Monday and she still needed stuff to do, so we came home early.

It's always fun to be with my sisters and hang with them.  I enjoyed bringing the younger girls with us, so they can be apart of our sister's weekend this time.  
Photo Shoots with the girls
Goats and Lambs

No comments: