Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Conference Weekend

Our family really enjoyed Conference in April. My kids enjoyed participating in the "Solemn Assembly" when we sustained President Monson as the new Prophet. It has been a great learning experience for my children. My sister-in-law emailed us a Conference packet. It helped keep the kids focused on Conference. There was a space on the packet. to color ties of those speaking. Dani and I really enjoyed coloring the ties and jotting down notes. At my Presidency Mtg., I brought my packet because all my note were written in it. They could tell I have young kids. During the Priesthood session, the kids and I went to Grandma Pace's house. The kids had a lot of fun playing with each other. I had a new camera to take pictures of all the kids. It was fun to watch the cousins play together. Next conference, Josh will go with his father to the Priesthood session. He is growing up so fast.


Dani and her cousin Kaylynn

Cousins playing on the trampoline. The kids love to jump on the trampoline. I like they like it best when are more kids on the trampoline. It's so fun to watch the cousins interact with each other.

Angela eating a popsicle.

Angela loves to swing. She is constantly swinging when she goes outside. She really can make the swing go up high.

Everyone loves Grandma's dog. I call her Pepper, but I think her real name is Dusty. I hear so many different names that I'm not sure what her really name is. Emily looks so cute petting the dog.

No comments: