Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter

Easter came really early this year. Easter is such a fun and wonderful holiday. Our family went to the Easter Pagaent and enjoyed the spirit there. We didn't get good seats, they were in the back closer to Dairy Queen than the stage. We still could see and enjoy the message that the Pageant offers. Because of the busy week before Easter, we didn't to our usual Easter traditions. We dyed our eggs a week after Easter and had a Easter Egg hunt after Sunday dinner. It was nice to just focus on the special holiday. I misplaced my camera and had to use a disposable camera to take Easter pictures. At dinner, I used my sister's camera to take pictures of the hunt. My sister say that I am lost without my camera. It is true, especially on a holiday.



Here is a picture of my kids on Easter Sunday. Angela didn't want a picture taken, she just wanted to sing. The kids looked really cute this Easter Sunday.

Josh is growing up to be a fine young man. I enjoy talking with Josh. We have such great discussions. I enjoy playing games with him too. He love strategy games, so do I.


Here is Dani. She is truly a beautiful girl. She is growing so fast. I enjoy spending time with her just talking, watching movies, playing games, and just hanging out.


Dani looks so beautiful on Easter.

Angela received a cute yellow duck for Easter. She loves stuffed animals. Angela is such a cute sweet girl. I love to read and sing with her. She loves to sing from the Children's Songbook and Hymn Book. She loves to play with Emily. They have a special bond.

Emily is so adorably cute. She is so much fun to watch and play with. I love to listen to her talk and enjoy the cute phrases three year olds say. She loves her brother and sisters and loves to spend time with them.


Emily is on a hunt for some Easter eggs. The little kids had an egg hunt in the front yard while the older kids looked for eggs in the back yard.

No comments: