Monday, July 14, 2008

Road Trip

While Jim and Josh left for Camp Geronimo, the girls and I headed down to Safford for the day. A friend of ours was getting married near Safford, so the girls and I made a day of it. It was a lot of fun to spend the day with just us girls. We went to lunch, went shopping, hung out and went to a wedding. It was great! Dani went crawdad fishing with a boy and they got 10-14 crawdads and then released them. Dani had a lot of fun. The girls and I had fun while the boys are away. Jim and Josh will attend scout camp for 8 days, so I'll have to keep the girls busy.
The girls and I


The girls playing in a beautiful green meadow with purple flowers.

Dani going Crawdad fishing

Dani got a big crawdad.

8 comments:

Malinda said...

Hey Tami!! I was just blog surfing and I came acrossed yours!! Your kids are getting so big! email me at malidna03@gmail.com you can view our blog. I just ate lunch with my mom and yours today.

Malinda said...

Sorry my email was wrong. malinda03@gmail.com

Kim said...

The week's almost over. Have you stayed busy? It sounds like you had a great time in Safford.

Bren's Life said...

How fun... Did you just choose Safford- just because or do you have family there?
I used to catch crawdads too...

Darice said...

Tami- hi! Your kids are growing so much! I love Dani's hair- it is so cute!

White Family said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun. I love Safford, and hopefully you guys were able to escape some of the heat in this area. That crawdad was huge! Did you guys eat it? My old bishop growing up would cook up any crawdads that us young women were brave enough to catch and then he'd eat them! He swore they taste just like lobster, but I was never brave enough to try it or catch one for that matter. So I think Dani's brave for catching one! Also, I love Dani's hair! It's such a stylish cut and it looks so great on her. Even better that it's for a great cause!

Julie said...

Wow you guys have been busy! I love seeing all these cute pics of your family! And I still love Dani's hair- so cute!!

Kristi said...

I'm glad that you found me! It's always fun to find old friends. Okay - I was looking at your list of friends that you have listed on your blog and I recognize 2 people's names. How do you know Brenda Whisenant? I know her because she is in my ward. Also, I'm assuming that you are related to Jon & Mindy Pace. They are in my stake and I work with her in our stk. primary presidency. What a small world! It will be fun to read your blog too.