Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree

Last week, we put up our Christmas tree. It's always a fun project for the family to do. When my kids were little, I was so scared to put up the Christmas tree of fear that it would fall on my kids. I know that the odds of a Christmas tree falling are low, but I was still very nervous. I would wait until a week before Christmas to put up the tree and take it down two days after Christmas. My sister called me Scrooge, but I was just a nervous mom. One year, my father-in-law made this fence to go around the Christmas tree. I loved that idea and asked Jim to make me one for our tree a few years ago. He made me a beautiful fence to go around the Christmas tree and now I can put up my tree for the whole month of December. My kids are older and we don't need the fence, but I still love to use it. The kids love putting up the tree and decorating it, while I stand back and watch them. Could it get any better?

Josh helped put up the Christmas Tree.

Emily helped too.


Here is the final result.


Dani in front of the tree all lit up.

Angela in front of the tree.

No comments: