Thursday, December 18, 2008

Family Pictures

We went to Freestone Park to get our family pictures taken. I think everyone else had the same idea because the park was packed. My sister used my camera and took some pictures of the family. They turned out really cute and I totally love them. I tried to order the pictures for Christmas Cards and realized that the image was too small. My camera was set to take pictures on an email setting. I was so sad that we couldn't use those pictures on print, but can use them on the computer.







A week later, my sister met us again at Freestone to take our family pictures again. I took picture of my sister's family at the same time. We used two cameras in case we had some problems. With two cameras, we were able to get some great shots of both families. My little ones weren't has cooperative as the first trip, but it worked out great.

1 comment:

TF said...

I love your pics, Tami! It's always nice when they turn out good, huh!! Have you tried printing your first batch, just to see? Sometimes, when it says the pics are too small, it still works....