Friday, December 26, 2008

School Projects

Josh made an Egyptian mask a couple of months ago. I helped Josh and some of his classmates put on their masks. They covered their whole face, except their nostrils with plaster. It was amazing to watch the kids. They were so brave to have their complete face covered for 5 minutes while the plaster dried. I know that I would have had a hard time with the process. The 6th graders displayed their art work in the library for the whole school to see. Here is Josh's final project.

Dani participated in the 5th grade Economics Bazaar this year. Dani made cinnamon and applesauce ornaments and decorated them with glitter glue. Dani and I spent two weeks making these ornaments and the house smelled so good. That was my favorite part. She had so much fun making them and selling them. She had a friend who helped her decorate and sell the ornaments. The money raised at the Bazaar will pay for their end of the year party at Amazing Jake's.

No comments: