Monday, March 28, 2011

Memorable Monday
TV Shows

It's fun to look back at some of the TV shows that I watched while growing up.  Here is a list of my favorite shows (that I'd admitted to watching).


  1. Battlestar Galactica
  2. Buck Rogers in the 21st Century
  3. Charile's Angels
  4. Different World
  5. Family Ties
  6. Giligan's Island
  7. Happy Days
  8. LaVerne and Shriley
  9. Little House on the Prairie
  10. Love Boat
  11. MASH
  12. MacGyver
  13. Remington Steele
  14. Scarecrow and Mrs. King
  15. Who's the Boss?
It's so fun to watch these TV shows again.  I love to watch TV shows from the 70s and 80s and look back and remember watching them with my family while living in Utah.  It's a reminder of when life was simpler and I didn't have the stresses that I have today.






No comments: