Monday, April 4, 2011

Memorable Monday
Old Friends

I had the opportunity to see some old friends this week - the Girondas. They were in town to spend some quality time with family. We met up with them for some lunch. It was fun to see them and talk about old times. 

My mom had a visitor this past week too - Evelyn Harless.  She used to live across the street from us when we lived in UT.  They move to AZ before we did.  When we moved to AZ, we ran into them occasionally.  Her sister lived in our ward and we got to know the Faraoni Family.  I caught up with Shannon, Evelyn's dauther, in Institute as well.  My mother-in-law knows Evelyn Harless too and tells us stories about how she helped them when they lived in Salt Lake City. It's amazing that ours paths have crossed so often.  It was so fun to listen to my mom and Evelyn reminisce about their "Sandy" days.

No comments: