Monday, April 25, 2011

Memorable Monday
Angela's Field Trips

Angela was selected to attend Mr. LaMantia to see African Cats at the IMAX.  Porter had a drawing and a certain number of students who worked hard on their AIMS were invited to go.  Angela was so excited since she hasn't been on a fun field trip since she started Porter.  I gave her enough money for popcorn and a drink and she was one happy girl.  I'm sad that she hasn't had a lot of field trips since starting at Porter, but she had a ton of field trips at Roosevelt.

Angela had a field trip to the the Stuffington Bear Factory and I went along too.  We took a tour of the factory and then each student was allowed to make a teddy bear.  Angela really enjoyed this field trip, especially bringing home a cute bear.  It was great to spend this time with Angela and her 1st grade class.  This was my favorite field trip that I went with on Angela.  

No comments: