Friday, March 9, 2012

Baptisms for the Dead

Angela went to the temple this morning to do Baptisms for the Dead for the first time.  It was a sweet experience to watch Angela during this time.  I watched Danni, Britt, and Ashley helped Angela out during various times and it brought tears to my eyes. Jim was there to help Angela too! I learned that Angela has so many people that can help and guide her. There was such a sweet spirit in the temple this morning and I'm so glad that I was able to attend Angela's first trip inside the temple.

Danni has been to the temple several times to participate in Baptisms for Dead, but I was the first time that I went with her.  I enjoyed spending the morning with her and enjoy this experience with her.  I was overwhelmed with the love that she showed her sister this morning.  Danni has such a sweet personality and I love to see interact with others.

No comments: