Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Singing at Mesa High


Mesa High invited the local junior high schools to perform with them on stage.  It's a great opportunity for the choir kids to perform on the Mesa High stage and to encourage them to take choir in high school.  Taylor performed a couple of songs, including Defying Gravity.  One of the soloists had to attend the Orchestra concert so Danni stepped in and sang a solo on the MHS stage.  I knew that she had a solo coming up at the TJHS choir, but I didn't realize that she would be singing one at MHS too.  She has an amazing voice and I'm so glad that I was able to hear it tonight.  My niece, Ashley did played the flute on the stage that night too!  What a great flutist she is and so much to see her perform at the same concert as Danni.


No comments: