Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring Choir Concert

The Taylor Choir had an amazing spring choir concert.  This concert featured many soloists which added so much depth.  This concert will go down as a highlight for me this year in choir. Danni was one of the soloists in the Ovation choir.  She started off her choir with a solo in "Today was a Fairytale".  She did such an amazing job and I beaming with pride during her solo.  Some of her friends had solos in that song and in other songs during the night.  Ovation choir also sang "Hey There Delilah / 1,2,3,4", "All I ask of you", and "Defying Gravity".  They earned a standing ovation for Defying Gravity and amazed everyone in the audience with that song.  Danni is also in Encore choir and they sang 3 numbers including "Raise Me Up".  After the concert, there was a cookie social and I heard so many compliments about the concert.  I overheard that the principal was even impressed.  

 GREAT JOB DANNI & TJHS CHOIR

No comments: