Monday, December 2, 2013

Memorable Monday
Thanksgiving 2007

Thanksgiving was a few days ago.  Since I've only been blogging a few years, I wanted to look back and show my children was Thanksgivings were like in the past years. I'm counting back.  Since I blogged about Thanksgiving 2008, I going to start in 2007 this year.

Thanksgiving was held at Jon and Mindy's house in the year 2007.  Mardy and Iralee were down in Arizona for Thanksgiving, so it was extra fun to have dinner with them.   Jon and Mindy have a huge yard and there is plenty of space to feed and entertain the whole Pace family.  The Pace family is really tight, so spending Thanksgiving together is a real treat.  The cousins seemed to get along together so well.   It was a great day!!!
Alyssa, Lissie, and Danni
Angela eating dinner with her cousins

Josh eating with his cousins

Josh and Seph playing

Emily playing with Brandon

No comments: