Monday, February 3, 2014

Memorable Monday
Mesa High Feeder Concerts


Choir Feeder Concert - Jan 23rd
This will be one of my favorite concerts - ever.  My three daughters sang on the Mesa High stage.  They performed a couple of songs together and I wish the moment never ended.  This will be first and last time my girls perform on the Mesa High Stage.  I volunteer to help out at every moment, just to be there with them.  Danni performed with the Mesa Choir, Angela performed with the Taylor Choir, and Emily performed with the Mesa Children's Choir.

My girls
Emmy and Olivia having dinner before the concert.

Orchestra Feeder Concert - Jan 28th
This was my first orchestra concert at Mesa High.  I was very anxious to hear the Full Orchestra and I was not disappointed.  They sounded amazing!!  I'm so glad that Josh chose to do Full Orchestra this year instead of Jazz Band.  This was the first concert of his junior year that he will perform using his clarinet.  This is my favorite instruments that Josh plays and I secretly wished he played it more.
Josh and his clarinet

Band Feeder Concert - Jan 31s
I didn't take many single pics of Josh this night, but I love seeing how tall Josh is compared to the junior high kids.  Feeder concerts are amazing for the junior high kids to perform on the Mesa High stage and decide if they want to continue playing in the band when they start school at Mesa High.    Mr. Brooks does a little presentation about marching band and talks it up a lot.  This year, the Mesa High Band and the feeder schools performed "Halo" while the audience watched the video  It was done very well.



No comments: