Saturday, February 8, 2014

Women's Conference

I was so sick that day of the conference, but I wanted to be there for just a small portion.  Three things stood out in my mind after attending the conference.

1- I heard the last few word of Pres. Millet's talk and he reminded us that Heavenly Father will not fail us.  He wants us to to and hope and will not fail us.  We just need to ask him for help.
2- I attended a class where I learned that I need to see myself the way Heavenly Father does.  Heavenly Father loves me and what what's best for me.  I need to love myself and do what is best for myself.
3- Someone saw that I didn't look my best and told me that I needed to see the doctor and get some antibiotics. 

After hearing these messages, I knew what I needed to do.  Call the doctor!!  There is hope and I feel that I've been pointed in the right direction.  My Heavenly Father loves me and knows my struggles!!!!



No comments: