Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello Dolly

Josh and Danni were both in "Hello Dolly".  Josh was in the orchestra pit playing both the clarinet and bass clarinet.  Danni was in the ensemble on stage.  I loved every minute of "Hello Dolly" and wished it could have lasted longer.   Some of the more memorable songs were "Call on Dolly", "Put On Your Sunday Clothes", "Before the Parade Passes By", "Elegance", and "Hello Dolly".  I love the music and it plays constantly in my head.  The music was amazing and the orchestra pit worked incredibly hard on this musical.  Danni lit up the stage every time she performed. 
Josh and Danni wearing their T-shirts
I went to every show.
Danni had a beautiful costume
Orchestra Pit
Josh playing in the pit
A lot of people came to see Danni
Josh and cast members and me, of course
Josh' Quorum came, but left early
Danni and some castmates
Danni in action
I loved watching the ensemble on stage and thought that they were so amazing.  There is so much talent at Mesa High individually, but collectively they shine.  It was an amazing production and I'm so glad that my kids were apart of it.
Add caption








No comments: